0.0.27 (05/04/2022) Search
- Implemented search!
0.0.26 (4/27/2022) Settings page, bugfixes
- Made a settings page where you can see how much % of your space you’ve used.
- Fixed a cross-tab sync bug.
- If you connected your notion, you can now select where to export by default
0.0.25 (4/15/2022) Enabled Markdown
- Some people had asked about Markdown. I made it so that the editor can take markdown, and previews the note with markdown formatting.
- Export to Notion also tries to preserve Markdown formatting.
- Also, change default shortcut of quote-copy to Control-Shift-C, because the old default was messing up people’s experience using formatted copy in Google Docs.
0.0.24 (4/13/2022) Various bugfixes
- Sorry for the time between changes - I’ve been occupied with other things.
- I fixed a bug with drag-to-resize
- The title also no longer truncates to end with a “...”
0.0.23 (4/1/2022) Drag to resize
- Instead of a “+” maximization button, you can now drag-to-resize the scratchpad:
0.0.21 (3/22/2022) Drag-moving works on more sites
- I noticed that drag-to-move wasn’t working on modern sites (like facebook, reddit, pdfs). That’s been updated.
0.0.20 (3/15/2022) Visual changes and it’s movable
- Changed design to have more whitespace in the ui.
- It’s now drag-movable.
0.0.14 (3/7/2022). Integrated Notion export
- You can now export to Notion! There’s an option to integrate with notion in the “Export” menu, you need to select a Notion doc to export your files under, and then you can export.
0.0.13 (3/4/2022). Added Export options, integrated with Google Drive
- There’s now a option for exporting your notes.
- You can copy your whole note (title, content, and references) to clipboard, or
- You can connect your google docs and export your note to GDoc!
- Also, you can search your google drive from Jotter! I don’t like how slow drive takes to load on my thing, so I added a search option.
- Sorry, I’m pretty excited about this change. Working on connecting and export-to-Notion next.
0.0.12 (2/24/2022). Mostly visual changes.
- Made icons, elements align (sorry, about the sloppiness), and general visuals/icons.
- Messaging after you save a note
- The notepad size would change when you switched to different modes. Tried to make it uniform.