Jotter is a chrome extension that lets you take notes really quickly, so you can maintain flow as you work. You can use hotkeys to toggle on, write your thoughts, and keep on working.
It’s useful for
It keeps a running bibliography too:
No screenshot here, but I’ve found it useful to follow technical tutorials and just write down steps I need. I tag my notes (stuff like “server”, “css”, and so on) to retrieve them. It’s also honestly nice to have the sources too.
...and hopefully more. I made it to help manage my working memory, especially when I deal with tab overload. I hope it’s useful for you too.
- Keyboard shortcuts for most major things:
- Toggling Jotter
- Fast-copying from the page
- Quick-start a new note
- A running bibliography keeps track of where you sourced everything
- Exports to Google Drive and Notion
- A faster search for Google Drive
Email me at (email@example.com).